Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Steven - Updated Photos



I took some pictures today of our growing young man. I took him shopping today - it is very strange buying size 18-20 for a 13 year old who all growing up wore the same size as his age. And maybe he just likes his clothes a little baggy.. Humm... I am not sure. Still can't believe the size 9 shoes he wears. Is this normal? I am in new territory.


These pictures are a little awkward but a short little person kept getting in the thick of everything pushing her big brother around. It has been a long day for all of us. Sophia tried to shoplift in a couple stores - putting glitter glue in her pocket at Michaels and filling a lunch box with lip gloss and boys underwear at the department store - I know - I have no idea what that was all about. She is a handful!! I also discovered fingerprints all over the camera lens - I was wondering why these looked all grainy!



3 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

Hey there Angie! I'm so glad your venturing into the blogging world. Now I can keep up with you all. I can't even believe how big Steven and Sophia are, have I really been gone that long? Miss ya!

Renee said...

YEA!!!! You have finally started a blog! It is addicting, but it also is great for venting. Love ya!

The Downs Family said...

Holly Cow- talk about growing up!