Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged....

Okay - I really don't know how to link to Jennifer's Blog... I am not sure how to do that... hopefully I will figure that out soon. :)

Random weird facts:

1. I have OCD when it comes to my hands and feet. Ridiculous amounts of hand washing and feet cleaning - I can just feel the dirt and it makes me crazy. But I have no problem having newspaper ink all over my hands - go figure.

2. I also have ADD - not officially diagnosed - but I get bored easily and have to change what I am doing constantly or I feel like I am going to explode. Very strange feeling - lots of neurosis going on here.

3. I love to try new things all the time - I get bored - so I try new things to keep me interested. Plus, I am always trying to find out what I am good at.

4. I hate to eat cold food especially if I have just made it and no one is listening to me when I say dinner is ready!

5. I have nightmares and strange dreams all the time about people I don't know and places I have never been. I am not really sure why and they don't make sense.

6. I am a pack rat but I am trying to cure myself of that. Baby steps. (Does that movie 'What about Bob?' come to mind?)

7. I secretly want to be a novelist. Some day I will actually work on one of the books I have started and actually finish one. :)

Tagged - Rachel, Kathleen, Erica, Sarah, Sara




1 comments:

Stamp4hobby said...

I answered the tag! :)
www.stamp4hobby.blogspot.com